Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dress up your Kindle

I have previously posted how I just can't be persuaded to buy a Kindle, however, these super cute covers might persuade me. Did I say I was a tad fickle?
I love book covers. I know they say never judge a book by its cover, but I do... often. That's another reason I don't like Kindles - they're dull, grey, and look like they belong in an office. These covers, available in classic titles such as Frankenstein, Alice in Wonderland and Dracula, are great solution to the cover-less Kindle and will inject some character to your bit of grey plastic.

What's more, at only £15, they're an affordable way to change your Kindle look to suit your mood. Grab one now at The Literary Gift Company.

1 comment:

  1. finally even our kindles can be cool, not just the iPads
    Looks super great
    have a nice and stylish weekend darling
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete