Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Twit Pack: Fake celebs

Twitter has become a beast of a social media medium and it can be difficult to know who to follow, so in this occasional series of posts, I'll be picking my faves Tweeters across various categories. First up, is the fake celeb...

Yes, Twitter has been a revolution because so many real celebrities love to tweet, but aside from the odd hiccup (such as Pink tweeting from her hospital bed or Demi Moore documenting the breakdown of her relationship with Ashton Kutcher), the real stars tend to play it quite safe when tweeting. This is why the fake celebrity is a must-follow. 


There are lots of fake celeb accounts on Twitter, and the best are hilarious - a real parody of that star with tweets that are guaranteed to make you laugh out loud. The following are my top five to follow, but if you have any others you follow, don't forget to share below!

1. @Queen_UK If you're a royalist, this one probably isn't for you, but it has me in stitches. Publishers obviously agree, as she is now a published author with her first book release!
2. @CherylKerl I'm not a big fan of the real Cheryl Cole but I do like this Twit-poster. I can almost imagine the real Cheryl saying some of the dumb things posted...
3. @darthvader He's from the dark side and tweeting his views. OK, so he's not strictly a celebrity, but he is amusing, especially for someone so sinister.
4. @DianaInHeaven This isn't for everyone, especially if they liked Princess Diana, but it does appeal to my very sick sense of humour...
5. @michael_bay__ In real life, movie director Michael Bay doesn't mince his words, so you can imagine how full on the fake Twitter account is. I'd love to know what he thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment