Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

An App a day...

...keeps the doctor away. Well , I wish it would because with the amount of apps I’ve downloaded, I’d be the healthiest person alive! 

With over 300,000 apps available to download and use, it’s easy to get lost out there. I’ve used the good, the bad, and the downright ugly so to help you navigate your way through the world of apps, I’ll be highlighting the best ones around at the moment.

First up, It’s all about apps that change images. Instagram has been around just 10 months, but has become a huge success, with 7 million users and most recently, they had their 150 millionth uploaded photo. I can attest that I’ve contributed to that last mighty stat, uploading random image after image.

It’s the mark of a good app that you want to carry on using it and has a use – it makes bog standard iPhone images look really quite cool and professional. Take my images below – even the one of my son’s toy dog looks slightly creative.  You can choose from various finishes – including a really retro ‘70s look, which takes me back to my childhood photos – plus if you want to share your artwork, it’s easy to add it to Facebook and Twitter with a touch of a button.


Verdict: It’s genius, easy to use and gets my full marks. Download the Instagram app today – if you haven’t done already –and I guarantee all your photos in future will look so much better, and what’s more, it’s free!

No comments:

Post a Comment