Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Kerpow! Jayne saves the world with her latest App

I've already waxed lyrical about my favourite App at the mo, Instagram, but this week I’ve been having mucho fun with a new photo app, Halftone. I came across this when it was app of the week and people started murmuring about it online.

For just 69p, it’s great fun, enabling you to transform ordinary photos into super-doopa comic book style images, as seen by my effort (left).

Verdict:  Really easy to use with step-by-step guides – it took me about 1 minute to create my comic book artwork. 

Great fun, but I’ll probably get bored with it quite quickly, although could be a good way to make personalised birthday cards – as long as the recipient likes comic books! Download it now for just 69p. If you download it this weekend though, it’s free – get Halftone now!

No comments:

Post a Comment