Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Loving... the Belkin CushDesk

For years, I've sat with my laptop on my lap... well, as the name implies, that's what you're supposed to do, right? And until now, it's suited me fine. Since I've started my freelance work however, and have been working on my laptop for longer periods, I've had to deal with burning and overheating - and that was just my legs!

It got so bad, that I started putting my laptop on a tray, which is when I decided it was time to purchae something to help with this burning issue. And that's when I came across the Belkin Laptop CushDesk. 



I'd found lots of lap desks that had holes for drinks and lamps and fans, all of which seemed too complex after all, I have a side-table next to me and believe it or not, quite a few lights in my house.

Then I spied the CushDesk and knew it had to be mine - it was simple, chic and pink. Perfection. It's surprised me how something so simple has had such an affect. The cushion base is really comfortable on my legs and the slight slant it gives me means I can now type quicker, plus it raises the screen up that little bit so I'm not looking down so much. I can now also work without getting flustered or without sorching my legs for hours at a time, and what's more, it was only £11.99 on offer from Amazon. You could say in fact, that it's well cush-ty (see what I did there? No, perhaps it's time to go...)


No comments:

Post a Comment